Terms and Conditions

1. General

• These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users/guests of Casa Ribeira.
• The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of users' property. In the event of disputes, all (legal) costs are borne by the users.
• All risks related to a stay at Casa Ribeira are borne by the users.
• In the event of damage or loss of movable and immovable property of Casa Ribeira during your stay, you are liable and we ask you to         compensate for the damage or missing item.
• Users must follow the owner's instructions.
• The owner may immediately deny and/or deny users access to Casa Ribeira in the event of violations of these General Terms and              Conditions and also in the event of inappropriate behavior. This without refund of accommodation costs. This is at the discretion of the      owner.
• The owner's administration is decisive in the event of a mutual disagreement unless the users can prove the contrary.
• The users of Casa Ribeira must adhere to the internal regulations below.

2. Reservation and confirmation

• You can sign the rental agreement | make a reservation verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
• After receiving your reservation request, Casa Ribeira will send you a confirmation (if space is available). The reservation is final after      a 20% deposit.
• There are no costs for booking a stay.

3. Payment

• The down payment for a reservation must be credited to one of the following bank account number(s) within 7 days after reservation, as     stated on the invoice. the reservation number.
• NL96RABO0116509198 in the name of S.M.A. Janssen or PT50 0010 0000 5920 9711 5013 3 in the name of Stefanus Martinus Anna       Janssen
• For reservations with an arrival date within 7 days, you can pay the total amount upon arrival. Credit card or debit card payments cannot     be used.
• The rates can be found on the Casa Ribeira website.
• Pay 20% of the total amount immediately after booking. The remaining amount, 80%, must be paid upon arrival.

4. Cancellation

• If you are unexpectedly unable to fulfill the agreement entered into (reservation), you must make this known as soon as possible. This         so that we can offer the vacated accommodation(s) again.
• If you cancel up to 14 days before arrival, the deposit will be fully refunded. If you cancel 14 days before arrival, your 20% deposit will      no longer be refunded.

5. Internal regulations part of General terms and conditions

• We always receive you personally upon arrival. You must identify yourself upon request by: a valid ID. If you are not a Portuguese            resident you will also need to complete a check-in form. You will receive this upon arrival.
• On the day of arrival you can check in between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. You can also check in earlier or later upon request, provided this    is possible.
• On the day of departure, we expect to have the accommodation available for subsequent rental by 11 a.m. at the latest. A later check-out    in consultation and based on availability.
• No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
• Noise pollution, especially between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m., should be prevented. Sound carriers and the like may not be a nuisance to              others.
• Pets are also allowed at Casa Ribeira under certain conditions, see our house rules.
• Smoking is not permitted in the accommodations. There is an opportunity for you to smoke outside and on the terrace, of course in            consultation with the other guests.

We would like to welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay.